Sunday 6 September 2009

photographic memory.


in my fruitless search to find additional work to add to my portfolio for a semi-important meeting tomorrow, i managed to dig up a whole load of old photos from when i first discovered digital photography back in oooooh i'd say 2003/04. mostly old artwork but there were some miscellaneous categories to say the least.

looking at the photographs i can see myself but it's definitely not the myself that i know. i seem like a figment of de ja vu. i recognise myself but i don't know where from.

the people i'm with and the places that provide the backdrop to these photos seem like something from a past life.

life has a very strange and weaving path and five years down that road you're in a completely different place to where you started. yes i know i sound like some really cheesy byker grove episode but that little cd of photos really made me stop and think.

it's so exciting how things have changed so much in a relatively short space of time without me really noticing. i can't wait for what comes next.





No comments:

Post a Comment