Thursday 17 September 2009

get on with it.

procrastination is an activity that i am way too familiar with. a pattern i unfortunately fall into when i have too much to do. things like facebook, making my bed, giving myself a pedicure and taking the dog for a walk start to seem very important. i begin to think in half an hour segments i.e "i will start that at half past 2" or " if i start at 5 i'll have a full an hour and a half to do so so which is ace" and, more often or not, i will find that my all important facebook browsing and bed making activities have made me miss my self-made deadline and there's no point in starting that something you keep putting off until the clock has moved on to the next half hour segment. is there?

i should be writing my project proposal for my masters that i should have sent off earlier this week but instead i am writing my blog. but it's ok because soon it will be half past 3 and that will be an ace time to start it and i can be done by 5. of course.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Love the illustration, amazing!

    Been reading through your blog, a new fan :)

    Have a lovely weekend!
    come follow us at <3 TBAG xx

    ReplyDelete