Thursday 10 September 2009

grrr to them all.

i'm not usually one for online tantrums but if you can't do it on your own blog... where can you do it? today i have been dealing with prejudice. namely the prejudice that comes with being unemployed and once again becoming a student.

jobseekers allowance people have patronised me and cocked up my claim.

the receptionist in my local branch of natwest has told the whole branch my personal financial details and judged me unfairly and rather rudely... all in the omnipresence of the work experience boy.

and i have felt enraged most of the day because of these two incidents.

but i've just had lovely yummy cottage pie for dinner and i feel much more far removed from the events of the day. i have instead chosen to reflect on the loveliness and helpfulness of the admin people at UCA. they have been wonderfully ace to me today. no prejudice felt, no grudges held. nothing of the sort.

now i'm gonna get on a snazzy disco outfit and see my lovely friends for some guitar hero, singstar, cheap clubbing antics. will try to update with outfit pic if i remember before going out.

ta-ra for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment