Tuesday 23 November 2010

the distractions of knitting.

so i know i have been quiet of late but i have been trying my very best to find three very interesting and very needed books for my dissertation. and also knitting...

my time has been taken up with finding books, reading them, making notes on them... and then knitting.

i have also been revamping my cv and will be attempting to contact people i would like to work for in this week to come. i'm looking for freelance work really, with publications that are pioneering the way in new and different ways of fashion publication. whether they are these wonderful style mags that i can normally be found salivating over in a corner of magma or even in mike's newsagents near my work... or the usual gossipy weeklies that i like to indulge myself in from time to time. whatever they may be... magazines are continually evolving at the moment in many different ways and i get so excited over it i can hardly contain myself. i just want to get stuck in.

before i get into that today... i will be visiting my local hobby craft. i need some wool to finish off a christmas project for one of my friends.

knitting can be so distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment