Thursday 11 March 2010

The future of fashion blogging.

those of you who have been with my blog since it's beginning about umm.. 5 months ago will know that i regularly read tavi gevinson's blog and am constantly in awe of how right on the money she is for a 13 year old girl. i'm not at all intending that to be patronising... it's just that i was never as stylish, knowledgable or coherant when i was 13 as she is always is. and i am (i said before and i'll say it again!) constantly in awe of it all.

anyways, the wonderful tavi has drawn my attention this week to the Independant Fashion Bloggers conference that happened during new york fashion week. a vast community of fashion bloggers were invited to the conference to discuss what they feel is the future of fashion blogging. *eureka!* how very relevant for me and my field of research.

so currently... there are lots of lovely images on the IFB website but i need more info so i'm continuing to dig for the time being. once i've found what i'm looking for i will be back to update. for the time being i would love to know your opinions on the future of fashion blogging. leave me some wonderful feedback.

it's goodnight from me, and goodnight from him.

1 comment:

  1. 13 years old...1997...corduroy flares, turquoise beads, Pulp t-shirts and Adidas Gazelles were pretty much my wardrobe staples (shudder) xx

    ReplyDelete