Monday 12 October 2009

my new most favourite dress ever.

i have had the most loveliest birthday weekend and received the most beautiful gifts including my new most favourite dress ever from all saints. my lovely mr. parker had the genius enough to purchase this dress and knew without me even seeing it in store prior to purchase that i would fall head over heels in love with it. that man knows me well.

today is the day before final presentation day of my first MA assignment, as as per usual i seem to find so many things to occupy my time than the task at hand. *sigh* i do annoy myself at times.

so alas i should get on with my work and find some time to blog some more later. here's a little picture of myself in my new most favourite dress ever as a miniture token...


it's a shame that the rather fetching gold sash i stole off an unsuspecting friend of mine is covering up the nicest details of the dress... also loving the dress becky is wearing to the left of me. ace.

more to come when i've been a good girl and finished my work. x





No comments:

Post a Comment